Sunday, September 27, 2009

Now what?!?!?!

So, I realized it has been over two weeks since I last posted on here. The main reason is because I really don't know what to blog about. I can't talk too much about what is going on here, because of issues I could get into with the military. I don't really have much to say about things going on back home, because I don't know too much of what is going on.

I know I said I would start taking pictures of the food here to compare with the food pictures from Australia, but I keep forgetting to take the pictures, and it just lost interest. I could talk about my fantasy football leagues, but it is just too depressing. My team that looked good in one league is winless, and the other team is one and one, but doesn't look that great either.

I could talk about things back home, and how it looks like Kim is going to be getting us a house. I am pretty excited about that, but that is muted because I am not really involved in the process. I can look at pictures and talk to her about it, but I still am not there. It will be nice to finally have our own place though, and we have some big plans. We want a game/rec room where we can watch sports and hang out. Put a wet bar up somewhere for drinks. I want a place to store wine, as I plan on continuing that process.

So things are going about the same here, and things are going on back home. However, I still have no clue what to really write about on here. Do I talk about how I love winelibrarytv, and the videos that come out three times a week? It is what keeps me going with the wine and makes me excited to get home and really start diving into that whole process. Do I talk about history and the podcasts there I am enjoying? I got some more books to read here, but the reading is going slower than I would like. It is in spurts, as sometimes you just dive into something heavy like a history book, and other times you lose yourself in what I call 'fluff' reading for a week or two.

I will figure something out and try not to make it over two weeks until my next post. To everyone who checks this out, I wish you all the best.

Until next time.....

No comments:

Post a Comment