Sunday, July 26, 2009

The beginning....

So, this is the start of the new blog. I have done some other blogging, but that was for myself, and this is for the general public. I plan on keeping track of my adventures through life and just thoughts and musings.

A little bit about myself. I am about to turn 37, a guy, in the national guard, currently deployed in Iraq for another few months, happily married, and pretty content with life. I try to keep a positive outlook on life, and take things day by day. I have been married before, and have a child from my previous marriage. I love my daughter, and miss her, but don't get to see her too often. That will probably come in another blog posting.

So what I expect from this blog? Nothing really. I figure only people I know will read it. The public can look too, but really, this is for my enjoyment. I like to read, watch sports, watch movies, chat online, and learn things. I like to get into things for a while, and then move on to other stuff. So, I have a pretty broad base of knowledge, but nothing that is at that 'expert' level.

That is about it for now. Figure on a couple posts between now and mid August. That is when I travel to Australia for my two weeks of leave. Then I will try and post daily to keep track of my adventures. I did this before with my trip to Europe with my wife, but that got deleted when yahoo quit their 360 program.

To everyone reading, be well, and feel free to comment. Who knows, I might even respond.

No comments:

Post a Comment